This also affects my Acer Nitro V 16S AI ANV16S-41 (BIOS 1.14), Ubuntu 26.04.1, kernel 7.0.0-38-generic (not the 24.04 HWE kernel), same codec SSID 0x10251969. Same result: both ALC245 capture devices (hw:Generic_1,0 and ,2) record exact zeros with Capture on and Internal Mic Boost at maximum. I also enabled the second capture control (Capture,1) and its boost: still zeros. As an extra check, I forced the ACP63 PDM path with a local DMI quirk: an "acp63 DMIC capture" device appears, but it returns a constant 0x80000000 (data line stuck low), which agrees with there being no DMIC on the ACP. The mic works on Windows 11. I can test patches.
-- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2164573 Title: ALC245 internal digital microphones return only zeros on Acer Nitro ANV16S-41 To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-hwe-7.0/+bug/2164573/+subscriptions -- ubuntu-bugs mailing list [email protected] https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs
