(a) The autopkgtests are passing, e.g. the log for amd64:
https://autopkgtest.ubuntu.com/results/autopkgtest-
resolute/resolute/amd64/s/systemd/20261008_215313_80eb3@/log.gz.

(b) I have been running systemd 259.9-0ubuntu1 from resolute-proposed on
my Ubuntu Desktop install for the past week without any issues.

(c) I have been running systemd 259.9-0ubuntu1 from resolute-proposed on
my personal server without issue. The server hosts things like
bitwarden, nextcloud, etc. using nginx as a reverse proxy.

(d) I performed a release upgrade on a 24.04 desktop VM after enabling
-proposed and adding the following apt config to ensure systemd was
pulled from resolute-proposed on upgrade:

# /etc/apt/preferences.d/proposed
Package: src:systemd
Pin: release a=resolute-proposed
Pin-Priority: 510

The upgrade finished without issues, systemd 259.9-0ubuntu1 was
installed and running without issues also.

(e) See comment #5.


** Tags removed: verification-needed-resolute
** Tags added: verification-done-resolute

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2167504

Title:
  [SRU] systemd v259.9 to resolute

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/systemd/+bug/2167504/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to