Dear Flavio,

I definitly support the Sub Locos. A lot of people are searching for
German support. See the forums and wikis. We should support all
official Languages and don't insist on English only.

As mentioned, there are a lot more arguments against such a split.

This does not mean, local support could not be handled in different languages, but even the idea of creating translated wiki pages did not work out, due to the lack of activity.

If you bring up ppl that are able to translate and maintain the content in German, French and Italian over a longer period of time, we could again discuss it.

Greets
Marcus

Hi Ubuntu CH,

For me English is good, sadly I don't speak German for now, although I speak
a bit of French. Either way, on an IT world the "natural language" is
English at least in the majority of IT areas. So, I don't think we should
get the communication inside the Team even more complicated by using several
different languages our by subdividing it.
Regarding our LoCo Team, well, I'm not as active as I would like to be but I
will try to help as much as I can.

Cheers,

– Carlos Gonçalves