Hi Marcus,

> If you bring up ppl that are able to translate and maintain the content in
> German, French and Italian over a longer period of time, we could again
> discuss it.

It's not about our Wiki or other pages. It's about the mailinglist. We
should explicit state, that this list is open for every language
spoken in Switzerland and not only english. Open for every thing about
ubuntu in all our languages.

I supported over 5 private people and families since the "Regional
Contact" list exists[0]. 60-70% of the problems could easily be solve
here, but many ppl said, if they asked here in german - and not
english - some circlejerks or whatever refused to help or pushed them
into english, what doesn't help. (That's only what ppl said to me. I
never saw such a thing here - but elsewhere.).

F.

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/RegionalContacts