Hello,

> This is no support Mailinglist. It is an organicational list for LoCo
> members. For support, please make use of existing infrastructure in your
> language, e.g. ubuntuusers.de / tuxeros.ch for German, swisslinux.org for
> French requests

I'm aware of that. But this list is the only "official" way to
communicate and search for support/jobs/etc with Ubuntu here in
Switzerland and the ml could be the first "Filter" for us. After
filtering the users (by language,from minimal problems to commercial
support) give them a contact to the people on the List.

That's just an idea and I know we don't have that much people
searching for support here. But 1 or 2 times a year I get an email
because i'm on the list and that's why I wrote this.

PS: I don't think we need SubLocos in general.

F.