Hi !

Here's a third version of the new logout dialog design.

        http://www.manucornet.net/GNOME/logout_dialog/

Changes :

* The fadeout effect was ditched, at least for the moment. This window
is a plain dialog that doesn't grab *all* mouse and desktop events like
before. You can bring other windows to the front (or switch virtual
desktop). This is close to what OS X does, by the way (although this is
not why the decision was made). A nice side effect is that tooltips
don't have any rendering problem any more.

* I added accelerators for the 6 buttons.

* I put a little more space in there (horizontally), and moved the
"Exit" into the window title.

Comments welcome :)

Cheers,
Manu