On mar, 2009-06-30 at 21:19 +0200, Sebastien Bacher wrote:
> On mar., 2009-06-30 at 20:11 +0200, Vincenzo Ciancia wrote:
> > can be added to an eventual bug report to xchat.
>
> Speaking about bug reports did you open some about your issues, could
> you give the numbers there?
>
> Sebastien Bacher

The two important ones are already opened, I still have to report the
one about IRC authentication.

The one about blinking is here

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/empathy/+bug/287692

however it's a duplicate of

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/null/+bug/340180

which is clearly a different bug, however I don't know why it was marked
as a duplicate so should it be unmarked as such? I see from the "fix
released" status of the latter bug that empathy is supported by the
indicator applet but it should work well even without it.

The one about pop-ups is here

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/empathy/+bug/206547

bye

Vincenzo