Bryce,

So sorry, and yes, English is my first language :)
I definitely agree Bazaar could be confused with "bzr,"...But it is a word
that seems to align well with Ubuntu and the goals, etc...maybe we just need
a solid synonym for a Bazaar...

It seems like we want to express these ideas in the name...
    A place to EXCHANGE
    A free MARKET for individuals to grab packages, libs, etc.
    A LIBRARY in terms of order, documentation, cataloging, etc.
    A CENTRAL location to handle all things related to SOFTWARE'S
INSTALLATION, UPDATES, DEPENDENCIES,etc

I really think that Libraries and Open Markets are great descriptors for
what is trying to be accomplished here...

-Anthony