2008/4/21 Martin Pitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>  In cases where that's not possible, I think the current approach of
>  having the language selector install the missing pieces is better.

Yes, without any Internet connection available during install,
post-install should have enough guiding for the language selector
usage.

>  Since a few days ago this should work even better:
>  Testing and feedback heavily appreaciated!

I noted in my bug [1] that I just installed using a image containing
that new version, and didn't notice any notes at any point of time.
When should the note come up?

Also other feedback in that bug report, ie. language support
downloading for the default language is not suggested even when
Internet connection is available post-install and repositories
(manually) refreshed, if the installation was done without Internet
connection.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/language-selector/+bug/135752

-Timo