On 2009/02/26 22:01 (GMT+0100) Nicolò Chieffo composed:

> For all of you who does not have a 121 DPI laptop, and said that the
> font size is good as it is, make sure to have a look at my screenshots
> http://launchpadlibrarian.net/23152437/8pt.jpg
> http://launchpadlibrarian.net/23152448/10pt.jpg

> Did your opinion change?

No. On my 87.5 DPI screen your 10pt nearly matches what I have now, the
difference being you're using DejaVu Sans, which is physically bigger at any
nominal size than what I use for my 10pt system font. All my other screens
are more than 100 DPI, and 8pt is much too small.

Big is a good thing: http://www.lighthouse.org/accessibility/top-10/
--
"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your
mouths, but only what is helpful for building

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/