> Just a thought:
> My 11 year old daughter asked: "How do I save a document?"
> I answered: "You just click on the Floppydisk Icon in the Menu bar!"
> She pondered over this and then asked: "What is a Floppydisk?"
>
> ;-)
>
> Best regards
> Palle

Ok my post is probably completely useless, but I found the little girl's
thought quite amusing, yet it made me question all the stuff we take for
granted, and by we I mean us guys (and girls) who were using computers
when a 32MB hard disk was a fascinating news.

Maybe the time to refresh our old UI habits has come, and maybe not, but
it's really something that's worth thinking about.

P.S: Palle, please thank your little daughter for making me and a couple
of my colleagues smile

--
Mohammed Bassit <webceo...@gmail.com>