Sam Smith writes:
> I'd hardly call 3 emails over the course of 3 days spam!

I definitely understand frustration over unfixed bugs -- I've felt
plenty of that myself. But on a big project, you have to think about
how things scale. What if everybody with an unfixed bug mailed this
list once a day? The list would consist of nothing but those
repeated emails, and it wouldn't be usable for anything.

I don't know what the answer is for getting bugs fixed faster.
But sending daily repeats to mailing lists -- especially lists that
don't even have many Ubuntu developers following them -- isn't it.

        ...Akkana