To be honnest I never gave a try to Ubuntu One, probably for bad
conservative reasons. I will try it. But I still feel that even if you're
right that pushing things into the cloud make things simpler, there are
still some flaws :
- what if we don't have access to internet and only want to share on the
LAN?
- what with DLNA ? Are users needs to be technical guys to be able to use
it?
- of course I think about the speed. To come-back on my earlier exemple in
a gaming LAN : what if I want to share some Gigs of data to others in the
same LAN? It can't be done through Ubuntu One I guess? Although technical
solutions exists to do it (and really the most simple seems to me webdav -
a pretty good solution I think but until now it's usage never really
took-off).

Regards,
Nicolas

--