On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 10:47:32AM -0400, Bryan Quigley wrote:
> >Is it really ready yet? For example, CoreOS reported having issues and
> >switched away in December/January:
>
> >https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/coreos-dev/NDEOXchAbuU
>
> That's what the previous UDS sessions discussed.  AFAICT from that
> list the btrfs devs have fixed the issues identified.

The discussion dates from December 2014, which is after our most recent
UDS. It seems to suggest the issues still existed at the time. Are you
saying that the issues are fixed and they hadn't noticed or didn't
consider this relevant to their discussion, or that the issues have been
fixed upstream this year?