I haven't investigated more than reading Chris Mason's post in the thread:

"On our end, many of these Btrfs warts are getting solved.  The 3.19
merge window fixes some very hard to find corruption problems that
we've been chasing down, and Josef Bacik has developed a slick
power-fail testing target that makes it much easier to prevent similar
bugs in the future.  3.19 will also fix rare corruptions with block
group removal, making both balance and the new auto-blockgroup cleanup
feature much more reliable.

We've hit a few performance problems deploying Btrfs here at Facebook,
and fixes for these are making it into upstream kernels.  We've also
now caught two storage cards returning either stale or corrupt data,
and the Btrfs crcs saved us from replicating the bad copies out across
the cluster."