On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 10:23 AM, Robert Collins
<robe...@robertcollins.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 9:47 AM, Brian Murray <br...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
>> With regards to the volume of bug reports - since Maverick has been
>> released on 2010-10-10 there have been 8572 bugs reported using apport.
>> The same number for Lucid since 2010-04-29 is 17,949.  I'd tell you the
>> number for Natty but Launchpad times out.  However, with the two data
>> points we have I think there are enough bugs reported about stable
>> releases using apport to justify an SRU for an updated package hook in
>> most situations.
>
> Whats the search you are using to determine this? If its tag based
> then I can get a reasonable estimate via bugsummary for you quite
> easily..

I chatted with Brian on IRC.

This is from staging - so a couple of weeks old:
select count(distinct bug) from (select bug from bugtag where
tag='natty' intersect select bug from bugtag where tag in
('apport-bug', 'apport-package', 'apport-crash')) as _tmp;
 count
-------
 36344
(1 row)