On jeu., 2011-08-11 at 11:22 -0700, Brian Murray wrote:

> "Should we provide Stable Release Updates for apport package hooks?"
>
> I say aye.

Hey

Well I disagree, 95% of our users probably don't report bugs or want to
know what a bug is and are impacted by the number and quantity of
downloads such trivial changes create, is the cost really worth the
benefit? Do we lack bugs we can work on? I would think if we want to
improve bug reports we should do it in a way which doesn't undermine the
standard non technical user experience of Ubuntu

--
Sebastien Bacher