On Thu, Oct 06, 2011 at 04:00:55PM +0200, Sebastien Bacher wrote:
> Le jeudi 06 octobre 2011 à 13:28 +0100, Iain Lane a écrit :
> > You might not ever hear about it, but every time something is
> > removed you are potentially letting people down.
>
> Right, but every time an annoying but in a software that 90% of our
> users run is not fixed because the time has been spent on a package used
> by a few users in universe how many users do we let down?

Developers aren't interchangeable.  If you don't have time yourself then
it's perfectly reasonable to organise people to help out; you'll
probably save about as much time that way because you won't have to
field so many complaints.

The problem is when people simply ignore and abandon the problem.

--
Colin Watson                                       [cjwat...@ubuntu.com]