Sebastien Bacher [2012-06-15 17:26 +0200]:
> Can we just drop the image rolling part of milestones? We still
> probably want fixed checkpoints in the cycle to review the features,
> etc but they don't especially need to be linked with a special
> image...

Our automated tests are still waaaay to incomplete for this step. In
manual testing we have found quite a number of real deal-breaker bugs
which the automatic tests didn't pick up. We also need to test the
current images on a wider range of real iron; which is something our
automated QA could do one day, but doesn't right now.

So regular manual testing rounds are still required, and the points
when we do them might just as well be called "milestones".

Martin