Dmitrijs,

I've provided a patch for "Wubi does not check if Windows boots using UEFI"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/wubi/+bug/694242 so that Wubi checks for an EFI
boot and exits with an error message "Wubi does not currently support EFI".

It does this prior to downloading any ISOs and there's no subsequent
uninstall required. Getting Wubi to actually work on an EFI system won't be
as easy. I'll investigate it further, though.

Regards,
bcbc