2010/1/16 Francis J. Lacoste <francis.laco...@canonical.com>:
> On January 15, 2010, Martin Pool wrote:
>> In case people are wondering how far this has come.
>>
>> When we started focussing on the hottest100 a month ago we had about
>> 90 of the hottest100 packages linked to products, and about 52 of them
>> had working branches.   Now we have 94 of them linked to products,
>> which must be just about all that aren't special cases.  Of those, 64
>> now have working branches.  That's pretty good, though I was hoping
>> we'd be  a bit higher now, and I'm a bit surprised the second number
>> hasn't shifted since Christmas.
>
> From where do you see this?

The lpstats graph.

> Is
> http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ag3S65cphSMHdG1VckNSRXI4OHBmVmxGaklGVW4tcWc&hl=en_GB
>
> still the place to track this?
>
> There I do see 94 linked to products, but only 60 branches linked.
>
> The spreadsheet doesn't have any bug link yet either. Is there another report,
> I should be watching?

I think the spreadsheet should now be obsoleted in favour of having
the hottest100 script track that, either calculating the data it can,
or with things recorded by humans entered into its data file.  That
was my foreshadowed intention but I didn't get around to actually
announcing it on Friday.

> Given that the end goal for this project is to help with daily build but also
> UDD, it would be nice to also see if there is a package branch available for
> each of those. That doesn't change anything for this particular goal, but it
> makes the report more useful.

I think that's what my script checks?

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>