2010/1/15 Andrew Bennetts <andrew.benne...@canonical.com>:
> Martin Pool wrote:
> [...]
>> The definition of 'working' here may be a bit loose; I'm working on a
>> script to scan them and report those which are stale.  This will also
>
> I suspect that most of the gnome ones are currently stale (hopefully my
> mail from yesterday is a good step towards correcting that...), so I
> think definitely worth checking for staleness in our monitoring of
> hottest100 progress.

My script in <https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~canonical-bazaar/udd/hottest100/>
claims

   75 ok
   25 unregistered -- meaning Launchpad said there was no default
branch for that package
    0 otherwise broken

This may say more about its stupidity than the actual state of these
package branches though; the next step is to make it check freshness.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>