Hi everyone,

When I joined Ubuntu GNOME Team 3 months ago (July, 2013), I stepped back
from my previous roles with Lubuntu Except one (Lubuntu Brainstorming Lead)
and then, I joined Ubuntu GNOME. However, I haven't stopped my activities
with Lubuntu Team. Where were always activities.

Now, it is the right time to decide what path shall I take :)

A side of being Peppermint Community Manager, I have these roles with all
Ubuntu Communities:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/AreasOfInvolvement#Ubuntu_Communities_Positions.2BAC8-Roles

I'm thinking to stop each and every single activity related to Lubuntu and
focus on the other Communities/Projects.

The time I usually spend to do anything related to Lubuntu will be used for
other tasks.

I have enjoyed everything I have done so far with Ubuntu GNOME. 3 months
was a huge success for everyone in Ubuntu GNOME Team and the coming 6
months, should be even better, this is what I want and hope.

What do you think?
I seek your advice so that I can make the right decision in the right time!

Thanks :)

Best Regards,