On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 4:05 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjja...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> When I joined Ubuntu GNOME Team 3 months ago (July, 2013), I stepped back
> from my previous roles with Lubuntu Except one (Lubuntu Brainstorming Lead)
> and then, I joined Ubuntu GNOME. However, I haven't stopped my activities
> with Lubuntu Team. Where were always activities.
>
> Now, it is the right time to decide what path shall I take :)
>
> A side of being Peppermint Community Manager, I have these roles with all
> Ubuntu Communities:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/AreasOfInvolvement#Ubuntu_Communities_Positions.2BAC8-Roles
>
> I'm thinking to stop each and every single activity related to Lubuntu and
> focus on the other Communities/Projects.
>
> The time I usually spend to do anything related to Lubuntu will be used
> for other tasks.
>
> I have enjoyed everything I have done so far with Ubuntu GNOME. 3 months
> was a huge success for everyone in Ubuntu GNOME Team and the coming 6
> months, should be even better, this is what I want and hope.
>
> What do you think?
> I seek your advice so that I can make the right decision in the right time!
>
> Thanks :)
>
> --
> Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
> Best Regards,
> amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
> Areas of Involvement <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/AreasOfInvolvement>
> My Projects <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/Projects>

Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone who replied :)
I know this is an old email from 20th of October, 2013 but I just wanted to
share this with you. It has been decided :)

I have 'finally' managed to decide to disengage myself with each and every
activity with Lubuntu Community -
http://amjjawad.blogspot.com/2013/12/lubuntu-without-aliamjjawad.html

This mean, I shall have more time for Ubuntu GNOME :)

Soon, maybe next week, I will set some roadmaps for Ubuntu GNOME Sub-Teams (
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/SubTeams) for this cycleT

So, thank you again for your kind words, much appreciated and it is good to
have more time now for Ubuntu GNOME. The last two months were dedicated to
Lubuntu to do so many tasks in very short time. Luckily, I managed to
finish most of these tasks.

Thank you for your support and I am going to need MORE help and support
from all of you. We have a lot to do for this cycle :)

Best Regards,