Your support in this Team has been essential and there´s no doubt that your
participation was a key factor to make this project walk i a straight line.
I you ask me which project is more interesting to be on, I would look at it
in the perspective of new features that are going to be changing Linux
world, and Gnome is walking on the line of the change, with wayland and
touch, so I guess it is a interesting project all around to participate on.

Whatever you choose, you´re a great person and wish you good luck!