On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 7:42 PM, Jean-Marc Gailis
<jeanmarc.gai...@gmail.com>wrote:

> If you want, I can drive the Translation Team.
> I'm currently the most involved Ubuntu Latvian Translator.
> I'm also involved into Ubuntu-fr and Paris' Ubuntu Parties organisation
> team.
>

> Jean-Marc Gailis
> Jānis-Marks Gailis
> Latvian Ubuntu Translator
> Ubuntu Translator Team
> Mozilla Translator Team
> Think Global, Make Locales.

Hello and thank you for the quick reply :)

Kindly have a read at:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/ubuntu-gnome-translation

I have just updated it with the requirements of the Driver/Team Leader that
I personally believe it should be available with the one who is stepping
in. If you can do it, then allow me to welcome you to our team.

@Tim

What do you think?

@Everyone else
Feedback? Comment?

> 2014/1/5 Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjja...@gmail.com>
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Every now and then, I've received and still receiving emails/questions
>> about this topic. Therefore, I have decided to update the Wiki Page:
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Translations
>>
>> And created this new blueprint:
>>
>> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/ubuntu-gnome-translation
>>
>> To save everyone's time (instead of keep replying with the same answer)
>> and to do things in the right way.
>>
>> This is not a high priority IMHO but might be needed if we will have an
>> LTS release.
>>
>> Please be informed that I have no idea - despite I speak/read/write two
>> languages fluently - about anything related to translation than what I put
>> together on the above Wiki Page :)
>>
>> And, there is NO work to be done on this area unless there is a dedicated
>> driver for this who will start building his team/group and move forward.
>>
>> I hope this will answer any Question in this regard :)
>>
>> Many thanks!
>>
>> P.S.
>>
>> Those who are involved with other tasks/sub-teams currently need to focus
>> on these current tasks for this cycle as this is our highest need and
>> priority. So, obviously, this is to open the door for new bloods to step in
>> and help if interested.
>>
>> --
>> Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
>> Best Regards,
>> amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
>> Areas of Involvement<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/AreasOfInvolvement>
>> My Projects <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/Projects>