João Santana

De: Ali Linx (amjjawad) [mailto:amjja...@gmail.com]
Enviada em: domingo, 5 de janeiro de 2014 17:27
Para: João Santana
Cc: ubuntu-gnome; Jean-Marc Gailis
Assunto: Re: Ubuntu GNOME Translation

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 12:18 AM, João Santana <joaosant...@outlook.com
<mailto:joaosant...@outlook.com> > wrote:

I have some experience on translation, since I am a former member of Brazilian
Portuguese Translation Team and translation contributor of mainstream GNOME for
PT-br.

AFAIK, Ubuntu flavors benefits directly of mainstream translations. So if we
need Ubuntu GNOME's Gnome Shell fully translated to, say, French or Turkish, is
very interesting to join the respective translation teams in GNOME Project.

Nevertheless, a specific Team to care about translations parallel to The other
teams, with people focused on, is a very good idea. Count on me 😃

João Santana
Enviado pelo meu Windows Phone

Hi,

This is my lucky day :D

Please, as explained, update both the Wiki Page and the Blueprint to reflect
your interest of joining and stepping in and maybe you can help Jean-Marc to
lead this sub-team/group ;)

Glad to know there are two members who have experience with Translations :)

Kindly (for both of you) to update this:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved/WhoWeAre

Thank you!

Best Regards,