Hi Tim and everyone,

On 08/02/2015 09:21 PM, Tim wrote:
This all seems a little lacking of purpose (or direction), Im guessing your
coming at it from a planning perspective, but that is not even
mentioned in the email!

I am going to suggest that each  team leader sends a quick status report to
this list to kick off the discussions. Including some or all of the
following (or anything else they feel relevant)
   - Whats been done so far this cycle?
   - What are the plans for the rest of the cycle?
   - Where is help needed
   - Are there possible items, that might need to be deferred to 16.04

Also much nicer for me since I can't use IRC chat. I don't need (or intend) to be involved in each and every discussion but as a fairly dedicated tester I do like being kept in the loop.

Lance