From: Ali/amjjawad <amjja...@gnome.org>
Date: Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: Dedicated to the drivers/leaders of Ubuntu GNOME sub-teams
To: Tim <dark...@fastmail.fm>
Cc: ubuntu-gnome <ubuntu-gnome@lists.ubuntu.com>

Hi Tim and everyone else,

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 12:21 PM, Tim <dark...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> This all seems a little lacking of purpose (or direction), Im guessing
> your coming at it from a planning perspective, but that is not even
> mentioned in the email!

I am really sorry, I didn't mention the obvious but guess that wasn't very
obvious and I should have mentioned it already to be extra clear. Sorry
again.

The aim or purpose behind the email I sent (the one you replied), is kind
of preparation and brain provoking [1] so everyone starts to get ready for
the next step which was:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-gnome/2015-August/003373.html

But again, guess that wasn't very clear.

> I am going to suggest that each  team leader sends a quick status report
> to this list to kick off the discussions. Including some or all of the
> following (or anything else they feel relevant)
>   - Whats been done so far this cycle?
>   - What are the plans for the rest of the cycle?
>   - Where is help needed
>   - Are there possible items, that might need to be deferred to 16.04

Yesterday, your mind was very much connected to mine :D
So, thanks for saving my time and suggesting this ;)

I am not yet done. I will send 1-3 more emails as per of my vision and
planning of this cycle. I sent one already:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-gnome/2015-August/003373.html

Will start working on the rest ;)

Thank you, great suggestion and I see Alfredo, despite he was so tired, he
sent his so thanks for that :)

What about you, Tim? :P
You're no exception hehe

*http://kibo.computer <http://kibo.computer>* - http://torios.net - Ubuntu