On 5/9/07, Aanjhan R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Heya All,
>
> I would like to propose a new structure to the Ubuntu-IN website as I
> feel that slowly more data is getting added and things are going out
> of sorts. Also the Help page seems to have a lot of info which needs
> to be sorted. So my proposed sections are as follows:

And on my wish list there is a planet too....

Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Mishra
Linux User #348873
ILUGD Commitee Member, GZLUG , DGLUG Moderator
B.Tech 4th Year Computer Science , RKGIT , Ghaziabad
http://rockybhai.blogspot.com
"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i can
crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"