Hi Gaurav,

On 5/11/07, Gaurav Mishra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Nice idea, Is implementation of youtube videos possible in wiki structure ?
> There are a lot of videos there and ubuntu videos group is having some
> nice screencasts.

You mean linking to the You-tube videos?? Yeah quite possible. But
uploading the videos to the wiki site seems to be over load or
unnecessary by the web admins. But if there are quite a lot of
requests may be we can come up with some plan!!

> Is it the only information page or we are going to have a project
> structure portal like sarovar ?

No. As of now, we are thinking of Information page only. For projects
portal there is always sarovar/sourceforge/freshmeat etc :-)

> A Blog would rock for this

We have already discussed on havng the planet. But that has taken
least priority as of now and we are planning to consider it after we
restructure the website properly. (It will start this weekend!!! )

> One idea is distributing responsibilities among various admins
> specifically , no one is answerable for no work today

Its voluntary as of now and will remain so :-) I would prefer
"self-motivation" rather than making someone accountable. But if thats
the wish of the community we could have some such structure.

Thanks all for the feedback. Since it seems more of a positive
feedback, the website will be restructured in the mentioned way :-)

Cheers!
--
Aanjhan