Hi Ravi,

On 5/11/07, Ravi Shanker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't know how the webspace is provided and who manages it, admins
> please tell me whats behind the curtain,

Webspace is provided by Canonical since we are a approved LoCo team.
Further details can be provided by the web-admins (Soumyadip,
Baishampayan, Onkar)

> So when restructuring the  website, we should also look at the logo.
> Current logo is so plane, we should have a call for logo works from the
> artists in our group.

I welcome your suggestion. Instead of calling for a logo, if you have
any ideas please implement and show us the logo. If the members
(majority) like it we could change it. But I would prefer not to keep
changing the logo as and when someone does not like it :-)

--
Aanjhan