On Feb 9, 2008 10:27 PM, Harikrishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Saturday 09 February 2008 19:59:58 Onkar Shinde wrote:
> > I think it really is time to let  the vendors know that they will lose
> >customers if the provide Windows centric services and refuse to provide help
> >for other platforms.
>
> Is there any ISP who provides help for linux users ?
> I have a BSNL connection, and they dont have any clue about linux.
>
> -hk

You are not completely wrong, but I would say that BSNL connections
are perhaps most easy to configure. And that is the reason you will
find many howtos for BSNL on Linux.
In fact just recently I setup the DHCP server in the BSNL wireless
router at my home and I don't have to do a static configuration
anymore. Network Manager works beautifully.

Onkar
Don't ask why - the reason is the same.