Hi,

On Feb 9, 2008 10:27 PM, Harikrishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Saturday 09 February 2008 19:59:58 Onkar Shinde wrote:
> > I think it really is time to let  the vendors know that they will lose
> >customers if the provide Windows centric services and refuse to provide
> help
> >for other platforms.

I completely agree with  Onkar. The ISPs HAVE TO understand the importance
of Linux.

@Francis :
  If I'm not mistaken there was a linux binary for Sify's 24hr client, if
thats what you are talking about. It's command-line based, but that was ok
as long as they has SOMETHING.

@Harikrishnan :
If you Google around a bit, you will find that BSNL connections can be
configured under Linux.
But nonetheless, BSNL also needs to be made aware that they will have to
give full support to it's Linux users as well.

Thanks,
Raseel
www.opensourcedeal.com/blog