>> moved recently from Canonical hosted website to our own hosting which
>> means self funding. We successfully ran the first year with no
>> hiccups. Huge Huge thanks to Ghose. Now the hosting provider has
>> doubled their rates and we would require about 9000 INR per year to
>> keep running the show.
> Can we know the hosting plan specifications? The webhost of the site?
> If the cost is 9000 INR, then I can assume the package would be 3GB space
> and around 20GB of monthly bandwidth.
> Webhost doubled their rates? Why so?

The webhost is Gandi.net We have a share of VPS from them. The specs
are here - http://www.gandi.net/hosting/proposal/

We got into a very early beta program where the price / share was USD
7.5 per month. Now they are out of beta and the price for us will be
USD 14 per month from Jan (which is still low compared to other
similar hosts).

Feel free to ask if you need more info.

Regards,
BG