[snip]

I wonder whether there was any original discussion about changing the
hosting at all. And where were all these suggestions gone when we were
indeed looking for them months ago? As far as I know, we have no idea of
switching our hosting in any near future. I don't mind your discussions
on what would be a better hosting solution, but am afraid that's not
going to change things immediately.

Regarding pumping in funds for the current hosting, if at all you want
to contribute, you can poke any of us in #ubuntu-in to know how you can
transfer us the money. If you don't IRC, then please drop us a private
mail and we will let you know after discussing.

--
---
With Regards,

Parthan "technofreak"