On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 4:07 PM, shan chak <shankholove2...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Hi guys about the "Weekly get together"
> I asked a few LoCo guys in #ubuntu-offtopic channel about their experiences
> in organizing such meeting and I got some valuable suggestions.

Great Going!

> So here is the plan:
> The meeting will start on 9 'o' clock Sunday till 11 'o' clock PM IST Sunday
> 1st Feb

Dont you think 9'0 clock is very very early. That too on a sunday.
After a Saturday night party it will be difficult for most of the
folks. May be 1400 hrs after lunch?

> Please give your suggestions.

I would like to talk on the upcoming Global Bug Jam[1] and what could
be planned as part from Ubuntu India LoCo. (if the time can be
postponed)

> I REQUEST THE CHANNEL ADMIN TO BE PRESENT THERE SO THAT HE/SHE CAN BAN THE
> USERS VIOLATING THE COMMUNITY GUIDELINES AND ADMINS PLEASE POST THIS ON
> UBUNTU INDIA WEBSITE.

Will do it in the Future events page. Infact you can do it too. Its a
Wiki :-) Hopefully other fellow admins will be around too. Its too
early for me (I live -4.5 hrs IST) if its at 0900 hrs. But my ghost
will be around as always.

keep ROCKING!

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GlobalBugJam

With Best Regards,