Hey what about UID? More than a billion unique identities!!
How much money can be saved if FOSS products are used for this ( add
security as a bonus)!!

I am planning for an RTI then, but first I will check if it's not already
there.

And yes, please don't make this an anti-anything or hate forum. Better
refrain from getting into a discussion relating to the stuff you hate.

Cheers!!

Amarendra Kumar
Final Year Undergraduate
Dept. of IT, NIT Patna