On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 6:05 PM, ranjan das gupta <ranjan.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> people i understand none of us on this forum like windows obviously but let
> us not make it an ant--windows session. i smell so much of hatred here.We
> have to keep our attitude right.We love linux  that is the bottomline

two grouses
 top posting means god only knows what your are referring to

Second - i think you need to distinguish between puns, humor & poking
fun and hatred, let me say i don't think you know what hatred really
is.

Finally I did not invent the M$ vulnerability or the news but i am
quite pleased to be a bit (note a bit) safe and not have to worry
about virus updates or outdated virus software.

ram