> > They also said that moving to another browser like Firefox will make you
> > more vulnerable and MS IE is still the most secure browser. '"Its just one
> > flaw"".
>
> Ok to clarify - are you reading this link from india because some time
> back i had a flame war with some reading the same link from two
> different countries and the contents were slightly different.
>
> No where in the article do they say that using another browser like FF
> will make them more vulnerable. what they did exactly say was
> Start Quote
> "One thing that should be stressed is that every browser has its
> security issues, so switching may remove this current risk but could
> expose you to another."
> end quote
>
> ram

Read it through Hacker News pointing to
http://www.techradar.com/news/internet/microsoft-switch-from-ie-and-your-risk-increases-664429

Its TechRadar, so I thought it to be legitimate. Quoting from that
article about firefox:
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Less secure
"The net effect of switching [from IE] is that you will end up on less
secure browser," insisted Evans (Microsoft's UK security chief ).

"The risk [over this specific] exploit is minimal compared to Firefox
or other competing browsers… you will be opening yourself up to
security issues.

"There are broader risks and issues with other browsers."

--
Ashutosh Rishi
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish