Hi

Paalika bazar is full of fraudters, one should not buy such devices from a
reputed shop.
I generally shop with Cost2Cost and Computer Empire in Nehru place.

Similar issue arises when one of my friend bought a 30GB pendrive 2 years
ago.
A Senior who was writing file system for an embedded device, suggested me to
copy few different small files and search for any file. If you get multiple
result then the product is fake, otherwise its genuine, the reason may be
fake firmware, having some loops, which again and again read/writes the same
portion. Although I never tried this, You can try and share the experience.

Even I am planning to buy a Panasonic Lumix Camera (ebay.in) but when I
heard the seller is of paalika bazaar, I am rethinking now.

Shrikant