2010/4/18 Mallikarjun <mallik.v.ar...@gmail.com>

> Dear friends,
>   I have confusion over E-mail clients, of course Outlook is not in my
> list. It is always Thunderbird vs Evolution.
> I am looking forward to use it as an E-mail client with GPG support &
> Calender.
> I didn't like Evolution because it was buggy, and reviews say Thunderbird
> is better by a mile. Then why ain't GNU/Linux Distributions change default
> client to Thunderbird?
>
> Anyway which one do you think is better? with reasons please.

I prefer Thunderbird by far.
And I'm saying this after using Evolution for a few months.

Thunderbird's usability, features like Tabbed browsing, configuration
options, etc. far overshadow Evolution's.

Features like GPG and Calendar (Lightning plugin) are awesome.

Even I wonder why most Distros don't have Thunderbird as their mail client
as opposed to Evolution or even Kontact.

--
Raseel