Hi Raju,

And then installing Ubuntu would be done via USB Pen Drive? Netbooks don't have
CDROM drives right?

Do Netbooks have HDMI ports or only VGA?

Rishi

On 13-Oct-2012, at 12:07 PM, raju vindane <rajuvind...@gmail.com> wrote:

A 10 inch netbook is the best buy for all your mentioned needs. A
netbook fills all your requirements and it will have its own 320 Gb of
HDD. Many great netbooks are availaible from samsung, acer, asus etc.
A budget of 15k to 20k is sufficient.