Kapil, I just saw your link to androidminipc.net . That device is just
amazing. I still remember having read a news about a similar device
coming with ubuntu pre-installed. This devices are amazing, ultra
portable, but they will always need a monitor or TV to get attached
with. They are of know use without a monitor.