On Sat, 15 Jul 2006, alan c wrote:

Hello Alan,

> As an aside - I am now right out of Kubuntu packs from Shipit, and my
> recent requests are not being approved.

Glad to hear that you're getting so many interested people.

The shipit FAQ (Frequently Answered Questions) at:

  http://www.ubuntu.com/support/faq

provides information how to request large orders directly for events such as
the ones that you are ordering:

  If you'd like to order larger quantities of CDs than what is listed in the
  standard options, please supply a clear reason for ordering. We will
  consider special requests for larger quantities under special
  circumstances. If you experience any problems with ShipIt, please:

    * Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hope that helps you get everything sorted for your next and future infopoint
events!

        -Paul
--
High on a tall bridge, surrounded by noisy lorries.  Nottingham, GB