Hello,

On 7/26/06, Paul Sladen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This sounds like an excellent idea---I'm hoping to see as much content as
possible land up on El Fridge so that people know that it is the place to
look *first*.

True, we wont have to duplicate resources and people handling the
Fridge can help </me runs for cover>

BTW, I didn't know whether the name has been decided upon, but I think that

It was suggested in one of the IRC meetings ...
...... if only the meetings were not held way past midnight IST :-(

'Abanta' comes off the tongue really well and also in English hints at the
conversation ('banter') going on in the background.

... why dont we have a poll on Launchpad along with other names
suggested in the forums ?

--
Vid