On 7/26/06, Matthew Revell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think the Fridge could certainly link to the Ubuntu magazine, but I
understand the two to be aimed at quite different people. Fridge is
for the existing Ubuntu community, largely, and Ubuntu Magazine is
aimed at people new to Ubuntu, no?

You are right...... but can we use the same Infrastructure
(fridge.ubuntu.com/Abanta, or something along those lines).  I guess
few will associate a Marketing team with a Magazine ... Fridge is
already well known and linked on the main Ubuntu.com pages so our
target newbies will be easier to reach.

</my 2 paise>

--
Vid