The DIY Marketing website is nearing some state of completion - I
think we're into Iteration[3] now ;-)

http://diy.devubuntu.com

Please file grievances to me or Jenda, but mostly to *me* as Jenda's
busy taking on his role as a t-shirt vendor :-).  The main page needs
to be a bit less text heavy, at least upon first glance (ideas?)  As
there is only the "posters" section right now, it didn't make much
sense (to me) to put larger, prettier links/thumbs dead center.
Should there also be a t-shirts section?  Fliers, CD holder thingies,
temp tattoos, and sugar cookies sections?

It should be said that the originally conceived SpreadUbuntu site is
also in the works - running on a python CMS, no less:
http://orangoo.com/skeletonz/
/* I'd like to remove myself from the bottleneck position as soon as
possible ;-)  */

Let the criticism begin.

Cheers all,
Dan Buch (meatballhat)