This all looks good. What was SpreadUbuntu? I can guess from the title,
and from the Wiki page, but was there ever a site? Secondly, on the DIY
site, the links on the right have a brown heading, and a grey-brown box
beneath. The edge of this box runs through the heading, which isn't
particularly aesthetically pleasing. (Yes, I know I'm nit-picking).

Continuing on the subject of the DIY site, the posters page (and
currently only content page) seems a bit too closed to me. There should
be a system by which one can register to upload new material, and
whether this material should be paid for, sent somewhere (where to?), or
just downloaded. This could all be stored in a MySQL back-end, with the
PHP page lifting from that. This way, we will have a consistent look
(hopefully); but there will also be restrictions, and, should this ever
happen, it would needed to be coded to avoid this. A restriction with a
very simple system would be, say, the ability to add custom forms
(e-mail Jenda!). This, as I said above, would need to be worked around.

How does that page work currently? Who has access to its code, and
content?