I think this is a good way forwards. Nonetheless, there should be a
definitive place for people to submit and review content. Then, content
should be chosen democratically through whatever means. These "chosen
few" should be well sorted on the site.

Finally, I'd like to have a look at that code... Could you point me to a
Bazaar tutorial?